SCAV: Road Trip Part 2

As the road trips were underway, Scav Hunters worked through the night.
Tom Tian

Tammy, a waitress at Arenetta's Kitchen, conversing with the Max P. Scav road trip team (unpictured) as they were working on item #148:
Tammy, a waitress at Arenetta’s Kitchen, conversing with the Max P. Scav road trip team (unpictured) as they were working on item #148: “For our money, the best food in Cuba is Arnetta’s Kitchen, in Hinsdale, NY. Say hello to Tammy and be sure to note the pin-up of the Celebrity of the Millennium.”
Left to right: Fourth-year Paul Brown and third-years Christina Daly and Jake Friedman (Max P. team) bid a hasty retreat from the Chestnut Grove Cemetery in Ashtabula, OH in order to pursue other items. The team intended to reach New York state by midnight after an evening of non-stop driving.
Members of F.I.S.T. pose in front of a monument to the unrecognized victims of the Ashtabula Horror as part of the 2010 Scav hunt road trip.
Fourth-year Paul Brown of the Max P. team takes a break en route to Cleveland while on the Scav road trip.
Third-year Christina Daly, dressed as Skeletor, prepares to complete road trip item number 93 for the Max P. Scav team on I-90.
Fourth-year Paul Brown consults Google Maps for directions to a road trip item.

As the road trips were underway, Scav Hunters worked on items through the night.