Exhibit A

What to do and where to go.
-

[9/29] Friday

11:30 a.m.­ See the inside of Rockefeller Chapel while you listen to music echoing through the hall for the Carillon Tower Tour and Recital. Rockefeller Chapel. $5 suggested donation, free for students.

6 p.m. Come enjoy the 26th Annual Eid al-Adha Cultural Celebration and Banquet, an evening featuring Muslim scholar and academic Doctor Yamina Bouguenaya and nasheed artist Khalil Ismail. Learn, reflect, and enjoy the banquet feast. International House. Tickets are $10 online and $15 at the door.

[9/30] Saturday

8–10 p.m. Watch the product of six teams who have written, directed, designed, and rehearsed a play all within 24 hours for Theater[24]. Don’t miss your one-time opportunity to see these never-before performed works of art. FXK Theater, Reynolds Club. Tickets are $4.

7:30–11 p.m. Ever wanted to learn how to dance for free? The Chicago Swing Dance Society is hosting their first “Java Jive.” There will be a free beginner lesson until 8:30 p.m., followed by dancing to DJed swing music until 11 p.m. Third Floor Theater, Ida Noyes. Free.

[10/1] Sunday

8 a.m.–12 p.m. Want a work by Pablo Picasso hanging in your dorm? Choose from 75 works from the Smart Museum’s Art to Live With collection at Art Match. Smart Museum. Free.

12–5 p.m. Find your favorite book, hear your favorite writer speak, and meet other book lovers at the 2017 Chicago Book Expo. Featuring a spread of speakers from author Eve Ewing to journalist Sarah Conway, this event is sure to have something for everyone. Columbia College Chicago. Free.