Jorge Ernesto Clavo Abbass

Contributor

CONTRIBUTIONS

Pret A Manger

-

/  

Aug. 23, 2017

University to Offer Theater and Performance Art Ph.D.

Professor David Levin, who founded the undergraduate Theater and Performance Studies major almost 20 years ago, has been named the chair of the new Ph.D. program.

/  

July 25, 2017

Build Coffee Founders Talk Community Engagement

Both founders were graduates of the Class of 2015.

/  

June 27, 2017

FIJI House Vandalized in Wake of Racism Allegations

FIJI’s house was spray-painted with the words “FUCK RACISM” on the wall of the building facing University Avenue.

/  

May 19, 2017

University Hosts Student-Led Free Speech Conference

22 students from 14 colleges and universities across the country and University experts in law and politics participated in the conference, which was held late last month.

/  

May 12, 2017

FIJI Responds to Allegations of Racism at Construction-themed Party

Several organizations released an open letter detailing their concerns on May 8. The campus chapter of FIJI responded to the allegations raised by MEChA and other groups in an open letter shared online on May 9.

/  

May 10, 2017

Dorms to Have All-Gender Bathrooms, Starting Next Fall

37 of the 38 College Houses will have three gender designations for communal bathrooms: men, women, and all gender.

/  

May 1, 2017

Lambda Pi Chi Welcomes Largest Intake Class

The sorority initiated 8 new sisters, including the first first-year member in the history of the national organization.

/  

March 2, 2017

Bettencourt Named First Pritzker Director for the Mansueto Institute for Urban Innovation

Luis Bettencourt has been named the first Pritzker Director for the Mansueto Institute for Urban Innovation, effective July 1, 2017.

/  

February 27, 2017

/  

10:01 p.m.

Auto Show (4)

The sound of screeching tires fills the show floor as vehicles take show visitors down drag strips and obstacle courses.

/  

Feb. 14, 2017