Siddharth Kapoor

CONTRIBUTIONS

Maroons Weather Difficult Storm of Games

The two losses this weekend at Rochester and Emory adds to the total of five in a row for the men's basketball team. Four of the five losses came against top-25 teams.

/  

January 16, 2017

South Siders Return to the Water

Both the women and the men of the swim and dive squad are back in action this weekend against Lewis, Olivet Nazarene and UW-Milwaukee after almost a month of training.

/  

January 12, 2017

South Siders' Historic Season Comes to an End

The South Siders encountered their first loss of the season as they lost 3-2 against the University of Redlands, ending their historic season. Despite the unfortunate loss, the Maroons can look back on this season as a memorable and promising one.

/  

November 21, 2016

Maroons Rock Regional Meet

Both the women's and men's cross country squads excelled at the NCAA Regional meet this weekend, taking third and ninth place, respectively, out of more than thirty teams.

FEATURE

/  

November 14, 2016

Fourth Quarter Woes Lead to Loss

Just 16 minutes stood between the South Siders and a win against Carnegie Mellon, but turnovers and short offensive possessions in the fourth-quarter led to a 37–24 loss.

/  

November 7, 2016

Moser Shines in First Road Win

This Saturday was a record-breaking evening for fourth-year quarterback Burke Moser as he threw for seven touchdowns, but the most important break was the road losing streak the Maroons had this season. They defeated Sewanee 49–30 in Tennessee.

/  

October 31, 2016

No. 1 South Siders Play Last Game at Home

With just four games left in the regular season to prepare for the national tournament, the undefeated and No. 1 nationally-ranked men's soccer squad squares off against Aurora this weekend.

/  

October 20, 2016

No. 1 Chicago Set to Face Two Conference Foes

The seemingly unbeatable No. 1 men's soccer squad takes on UAA opponents Brandeis and NYU this weekend at home.

/  

October 13, 2016