Siddharth Kapoor

CONTRIBUTIONS

South Siders Look to Ride Momentum Into Playoffs

Fresh off a UAA Championship, the men's soccer team is hoping they can continue their success in the playoffs.

/  

November 10, 2017

Sailing Team Finishes First in Ann Arbor

The University of Chicago sailing team is having an impressive year, including a first-place finish last weekend at the Carey Price Memorial Regatta.

/  

October 19, 2017

Recreational Activities

There are plenty of opportunities on campus for students to engage in recreational activities.

/  

September 15, 2017

Team of the Year: Women's Soccer

The women's soccer team had a great year, making it all the way to the Final Four.

/  

May 25, 2017

Tight but Tough Losses for Maroons

Over the past week, the UChicago tennis teams took part in the NCAA Division III Tournaments. The mens team were eliminated in the Third Round by Gustavus Adolphus college while the women lost out to Williams in the Quarterfinals.

/  

May 22, 2017

Maroons Race on at Outdoor Invite

As the NCAA championships loom, the UChicago track team gets a warm up at the North Central Gregory Invite.

/  

May 19, 2017

Growing Cricket Team Bests Northwestern Squad

The burgeoning UChicago Cricket team took their weekend match against Northwestern in decisive fashion, winning by a margin of 48 runs.

/  

May 15, 2017

Outdoor Season Hopes To Keep Spark Going

The Maroon Track & Field team prepares for their second outdoor meet of the season, aiming to impress once again at the Wheaton Invite.

/  

April 6, 2017

Maroons Weather Difficult Storm of Games

The two losses this weekend at Rochester and Emory adds to the total of five in a row for the men's basketball team. Four of the five losses came against top-25 teams.

/  

January 16, 2017

South Siders Return to the Water

Both the women and the men of the swim and dive squad are back in action this weekend against Lewis, Olivet Nazarene and UW-Milwaukee after almost a month of training.

/  

January 12, 2017